Beetberry Oatmeal Teething Biscuits
Creating your own teething biscuits is quite easy, and you can feel good knowing what’s inside your baby’s snack. This simple recipe uses our popular Beetberry Squoosh, which combines tart apple and creamy banana with the sweetness of juicy berries.
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well, until dough forms.
- Roll out on a floured surface until about ¼”- ½ “ thick.
- Cut into shapes with a cookie cutter or cut into squares.
- Place on a parchment lined-cookie sheet and bake for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.