• Can be made gluten free by using brown rice linguine noodles
Banana Ancient Grain Pancake Bites
These are the perfect finger food for baby and toddlers!
¼ cup Baby Gourmet Ancient Grain Cereal
¼ cup whole wheat flour
½ tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. baking soda
Pinch of sea salt
½ cup milk
3 tsp. melted butter or coconut oil
¼ tsp. vanilla
2 tbsp. butter
1-2 bananas, cut ¼” slices on a slight angle
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, Ancient Grain cereal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk, melted butter and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat, melt 1 tbsp. butter
- Dip banana slices into pancake batter and coat both sides. Place coated banana into the hot pan, browning each side for about 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining 1 tbsp. butter.