• Can be made gluten free by using brown rice linguine noodles
Apple Crisp Bircher Muesli
Enjoy this as a hearty breakfast or a ready-to-go snack any time of day.
3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1 red apple, grated
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups unsweetened apple juice
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
½ cup sliced almonds
2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, apple, cinnamon, Baby Gourmet, juice and yogurt. Cover and place in refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- For BABY 7+ months: Remove ¼ cup of muesli and purée/pulse in mini processor with 1 tbsp. of liquid of choice, until desired consistency is reached. Serve.
- For BABY 10+ months: Remove ½ cup muesli, serve.
- For the rest of the FAMILY: In a small frying pan, heat almonds and sesame seeds on high, lightly toasting until slightly brown. Stir into the chilled muesli. Top with fresh berries and serve.